Most of the TrackSmart reports can be generated in either the PDF or CSV formats. Reports generated in the PDF format require the installation of Adobe Reader.
- Absence Detail - Provides a complete history of absences for each employee. Includes the absence types, hours taken, associated time-off banks, approval statuses and any notes that were entered.
- Calendar Report - Shows year-to-date absences in a one-page calendar view for each employee. Helps you address attendance issues with individual employees.
- Employee Scheduler - Provides a monthly summary of absences and time-off requests. Helps you foresee overlapping vacation requests and other possible scheduling conflicts.
- Event Detail - Provides a complete history of events for each employee. Includes the event type, dates and any notes that were entered.
- Perfect Attendance - Lists employees with "perfect" attendance for your selected date range and based on your qualifying criteria. Helps recognize employees with positive attendance trends.
- Time-off Summary - Summary of total time allowed, used and remaining for each employee. Totals are based on benefit year selected in your account's calendar preferences.
- Transaction Detail - Complete history of all transactions made to employee time-off banks including: time accrued, deducted and adjustments made. Check out the Transaction Glossary below:
- Absence - Time-off recorded on the calendar.
- Adjustment - Adjustments created from the Time-off Plans tab in the Employee Profiles.
- Allowance Set - If you're not using Accrual Plans, this will be your employees' "Time earned". It appears when an Allowance is saved and at the start of each new Benefit Year.
- Lost to Limit - If you've set a limit on the maximum amount of time an employee can have in their Time-off banks, this will prevent that limit from being surpassed.
- Lost to No Carryover - If you have Carryover set to No, this will reset the bank back to 0.00 at the start of each new Benefit Year.
- Previous Balance - Always the first Transaction to appear for each bank. This displays the balance prior to the Start Date of the report.
- Time Earned - If you're using Accruals Plans, these will be the time earned from the Accrual Schedule setup within the plan.
- Employee Profiler - Displays the employee details for each employee as entered on the Employee Profiles screen.
- Birthday List - Displays employees whose birthdays fall in the date range selected. Helps you plan ahead to recognize employees on their birthdays.
- Anniversary List - Displays employees whose anniversaries fall in the date range selected. Helps you plan ahead to recognize anniversaries and/or schedule annual performance reviews.
- Time Sheet Summary* - Summary of employee hours worked for any date range you need — weekly, bimonthly, monthly or whatever else works best for your business. Also available in the csv format.
- Time Sheet Detail* - Displays a daily view of employee hours worked and includes, payroll status, employment type, overtime hours, and PTO hours used. Also available in the csv format.
*Available only with FlexTrack and PowerTrack Plans