- Click Employees in the top menu bar
- Select Self-Service Permissions in the sub-menu
- Click the Add a New Group button or edit one of the existing groups in the table
- Enter a Name along with a Description and select from the following permissions to grant for this group:
- Submit Time-off Requests. Grants access to submit time-off requests.
- Submit Time Sheets. Grants access to submit weekly time sheets. Available to FlexTrack and above accounts
- Submit Contact Info. Grants access to submit/update Contact Information along with Emergency Contact Information.
- View Company Scheduler Report.Grants access to run an Employee Scheduler Report for the entire company to help avoid scheduling conflicts when submitting a Time-off Request. Time-off details of other employees' absences and events are not displayed for privacy reasons.
- View Company Calendar. Grants visual access to absences and events for the entire company. This helps to avoid scheduling conflicts when submitting a Time-off Request Time-off details of other employees' absences and events are not displayed for privacy reasons.
Available to FlexTrack and above accounts
- Manage Employee Requests. Grants a Supervisor access to manage their employees' time-off requests.
- Manage Employee Time Sheets. Grants a Supervisor access to manage their employees' time sheets.
- Manage Employee Contact info. Grants a Supervisor access to submit/update their employees' contact information.
- Send Invitation. Emails login details and instructions to use the TrackSmart Employee Site.
- In Step 2, select which employees you'd like to be assigned to this group.
Note: Groups can be assigned later within the Permissions tab of your employees' profiles.
- Click Save or Save and Send Invitations, depending on whether you'd like to sent out the invitation emails to your employees now.