PowerTrack Members Only
Step 1: Create a Plan
- Accrual Start - Set the date employees begin to accrue time off for this policy.
- Schedule - Set the accrual frequency and amount of time-off earned for each accrual.
- Benefit Year Start - Set the date that the new benefit year begins for this policy.
- Carryover - Select whether balances may carry over from one benefit year to the next.
- Maximum Balance - Set the maximum balance for time-off banks under this policy
- Add a New Level - Does this plan have multiple levels based on length of employment? Add a new level and setup the length of employment by selecting Hire Date Plus for the Start Date.
Step 2: Assign
- Employees - Select which employees you'd like to assign this plan to
- Time-off Banks - Select which time-off banks you'd like to assign this plan to
- Keep Current Balance - This will keep your employee's current balance and only apply the accrual moving forward from today' date.
- Recalculate Balance - This will run the accrual plan from the employee's hire date to today's date and give you the balance.
Note: We recommend downloading the Time-off Balance Comparison Report to view what your employees' balances are before and after the plan is assigned.
Step 3: Review
- Alert! - Employees will not accrue time-off until a plan has been assigned to their bank.
Note: We recommend downloading the Banks Without Assigned Plans report to view which employees and their banks still needs plans assigned
All Other Members
- Benefit Year - Select the benefit year you'd like to use for each of your time-off banks.
- Carryover - Select "Yes" if you'd like your employees' remaining "Available" time to carry over from one benefit year to the next.