Watch our Video on Demand, How to Take Back Your Time with Employee Self-Service!
To set up an individual employee, go to the employee's profile (from the top menu, click "Employees" and then "Profiles") and click on the "Permissions" tab. Then, select the Permissions you would like to give this employee. (Note: Supervisor permissions are only available if the employee has been set up as a supervisor with direct employee reports, in the "Job Details" tab.)
To set up a group of employees all at one time, with the same set of permissions, go to the Self-Service Permissions screen (from the top menu, click "Employees" then "Self-Service Permissions"), then click the big "Add a New Group" button.
- Submit Time-off Requests. Grants access to submit time-off requests.
- Submit Time Sheets. Grants access to submit weekly time sheets. Available to FlexTrack and PowerTrack accounts
- Submit Contact Info. Grants access to submit/update Contact Information along with Emergency Contact Information.
- View Company Calendar. Grants access to absences and events in a calendar-view for the entire company. This helps to avoid scheduling conflicts when submitting a Time-off Request Time-off details of other employees' absences and events are not displayed for privacy reasons.
- View Company Scheduler Report. Grants access to run an Employee Scheduler Report for the entire company to help avoid scheduling conflicts when submitting a Time-off Request. Time-off details of other employees' absences and events are not displayed for privacy reasons.
Available to FlexTrack and above accounts
- Manage Employee Requests. Grants a Supervisor access to manage their employees' time-off requests.
- Manage Employee Time Sheets. Grants a Supervisor access to manage their employees' time sheets.
- Manage Employee Contact info. Grants a Supervisor access to submit/update their employees' contact information.
- Send Invitation. Emails login details and instructions to use the TrackSmart Employee Site.